Monday, August 17, 2015

Lace Belt Dress for Work

A Saturday work day for Macy's and my first dress to work, which was the perfect day to wear one since it rained very hard all day and pants would have been a mess. I wasn't scheduled to work until the afternoon, so I went to my other job since it's Publix, did some shopping and said hello to my coworkers there before heading out.

Black dress with see through lace "belt" was a gift, but tag says Casting and sandals were a gift from Nicaragua.

I had washed my hair the evening before and thought about flat ironing it, but then didn't have time to. I am so glad I didn't because it rained so hard when I got out of work and my hair did get wet.
Earrings and bracelet were both part of the birthday presents from my friend from Miss A, necklace was the one that came attached with the black too from Rainbow only this time I wore it backwards and watch from mini in the box.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates