Thursday, August 13, 2015

Plaid and Pearls

It was the day after my birthday and my day off, thought I'd wear some of my new presents. I had picked up some tops that I had left where I used to live, which I hadn't worn in years since it was left behind when I left to New York in 2013. It was a simple day of staying in and I wanted a simple comfortable outfit, but to wear some of my new jewelry that my friend gave me, one of multiple as she gave me so much.

Pink plaid top from Marianne, when those stores existed in the states and skinny jeans from Walmart.

New pearl necklace and earrings set from was a birthday present ordered from Miss A, white watch from mini in the box and new pearl bracelets also gift ordered from Miss A.

Details...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates