Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Black and White for Macy's

Another Macy's work day with my pencil skirt, only my second time wearing it and again with a peplum top. I had just received my order from mini in the box finally the day before and the top was also new and I went for a black and white look. It was a Sunday and a not too long shift, getting out at 6:30pm and I went early to the mall to hang around before work, so also wanted to look nice since it was the day before my birthday. It was a slow paced morning and early afternoon before starting, then it became fast paced at work with no room to breathe, but I most definitely managed.

The black and white peplum top was newly bought at Rainbow, which came with the attached necklace that can be removed and skirt from The Limited.


Earrings were a gift from Colombia, new white watch and new bracelets fr mini in the box.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates