Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Birthday Lunch

This post was going to be posted yesterday, but I was busy all day with my birthday. This was for Saturday, my first one not working and my mom's friends took me to an early birthday lunch along with another birthday boy. We went to a Chinese buffet next my old job and the place sang us happy birthday, which was nice. My mother also had a get together in Nicaragua and we were able to skype with each other, which we had never done before. The signal wasn't great, but we were able to see each other and say a few things before it got bad, there was a thunder storm in Miami and my friend's power went out that afternoon and didn't come back until 2am.

Top from Forever 21, skinny jeans from Walmart and slight wedged sandals from Payless.


Coin earrings were a gift, omega chain bought in Nicaragua, Henri Bendel rings, Guess watch, stainless steel bracelet wa a gift and bow bangle part of a set from New York and Company.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates