Sunday, August 9, 2015

Backup Lace Crochet

This would be a Friday Macy's work day wearing a new black top that was bought in case I changed my mind on wearing the other one for my brother's graduation, but I stayed with the other one as I made it work. It is a bit short, so I had to wear it with my higher waisted black pants and even then it was still a bit short and would show my stomach if I reached up, but at work I only need to reach down. It has see through lace type crochet at top of the front and all see through on the back, so I brought a cardigan in case it wasn't appropriate for work, just didn't take pictures with it.

Top from Rainbow, pants bought I'm Nicaragua and sandals not shown from Rainbow.
Details of the back of the top.

Earrings, necklace and bracelets were made by me, Zetram Designs, watch from mini in the box and ring set bought online.
Better look at the watch and bracelets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates