Monday, February 9, 2015

Sexy Blue

This Saturday we all had a combined baby shower to go to in the capital, which is Managua and we would be going by car, so I took advantage to dress up and wear heels. This dress was mean t be worn with my black tights, but apparently I didn't bring them, they must've stayed in Miami, so I had to improvise and I wore leggings. Excuse the background, now my parents have buckets to fill up with water in my photo shoot area.

Wore the blue Petticoat Alley dress I wore as my upper east side costume for one Halloween, leggings, booties from Payless and bow belt from another dress.
For jewelry I wore the Swarovki and pearls bracelet from Burlington Coat Factory, one faux pearl necklace that was a gift, other necklace from Saks Fifth Avenue and earrings from Icing by Claire's.
Wore Avon eyeshadow and a new Wet n' Wild lipstick my friend gave me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates