Thursday, February 5, 2015

Avon Hair and Lips

I got some new Avon products, a hair cream for anti frizz in coconut and acai, another pop love lipstick this time in cherry and the lipliner is actually my mother's. The hair product and the lipstick smell very nice, especially the hair product, I could not stop smelling it.
Luckily I had to wash my hair the day after I got them, so I was able to use the coconut acai cream immediately. I added it to my wet hair and let it dry naturally, it did help with my frizz and made it smooth, but now my hair feels kind of greasy. I might've put too much or I just can't have product in my hair since they make it greasy.
Outfit and jewelry info is on the previous post.
The lipstick smelled better than it tasted, but it is a pretty color. The last color I got, tutti frutti tasted much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates