Thursday, February 5, 2015

Grey All Over

I dress up a little since I was actually leaving the house yesterday, but dad left me behind. I took some full outfit shots, but with my iPod and I am blogging with my phone since that is where I have internet. I will update this post with those pics once I have WiFi and can add them. Update: here are the full outfit shots.



I wore a long grey top that was a gift, black skinny jeans from Max Rave and black an white sandals bought from a street vendor here in Nicaragua.
These "skinny" jeans are very loose on me since I've lost weight, they actually used to fit tight when I first got them.
The bracelet I was going to wear, but it broke while trying to put it on, this is a two-person bracelet to put on. Stainless steel given to me for my birthday back in August.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates