Thursday, February 12, 2015

Turquoise Hints

It was my mother's birthday yesterday and she was going to leave work early so we can all meet up in the next town, get our hair done and eat. I wore all black with turquoise accessories and again, excuse the background. My hair took a really long time since it was a dye job and drying it, we were all starving. We went to my favorite nearby dinner where I had a vanilla milkshake, banana waffles and WiFi.
Long lace top from Wet Seal, leggings and sandals given as a gift bought in this country.
Necklace and earrings set were a gift made by my friend's sister.
Wore a turquoise watch from Target, Henri Bendel bangle, stainless steel bracelet was a gift and pearl bracelet from Zetram Designs.
Three ring set from Henri Bendel.
My milkshake and my parents beer at the dinner.
My friend asked to see my new hair color, since she always sends me of her new hair colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates