Monday, November 10, 2014

Tri-Borough Hopping

This day off was different from the rest because my friends from Miami were in town. We were to go with one of the girl's cousin who lives lives in the city and knows her way around and would give us a tour. Let me tell you, it was not your average tour, we went all over the boroughs and she knew a lot. I was to meet up with them at LaGuardia and that was my first time making that trip on public transport, which was subway and then the bus and I had a small hiccup and went the wrong way for a while, but was able to make it in time.


Of course I wore the Love Culture skirt my friend got me, cami's from Forever 21, cardigan from H&M, tights from Target, shoes from Payless, scarf was a gift from the same friend and the coat was borrowed from my new roommate.



Wore earrings, midi rings and chain bracelet from H&M and bow bangle from New York and Company. It was my first time wearing these and my last since I lost one, I will have to turn the remaining one into a pendant.



Took this as I was heading out to explore by myself for a bit before heading to the airport.



We went all around New York, different parts of Queens, different parts of Brooklyn and different parts of Manhattan.



The Egyptian area of the Met.


We went to see Death Becomes Her, which is showcasing woman in mourning during Victorain times. There was a lot of black of course and even we were all wearing black.




The Christmas tree is up on Rockefeller Plaza and the lighting ceremony will be December 3rd, which I will try my best to see it in person.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates