Monday, November 17, 2014

Walking the Steps

It has been so busy and I barely have time to take outfit pictures or blog. This is all part of the adventures I had with my friends last week. This was our first time in the financial district and the "law and order" area! Another friend and I are big SVU fans and we had to see the court house, we did not have time to see 1PP (1 Police Plaza) and we walked the steps we thought they walked down on.


This is the civil court house.


We then realized we had the wrong court house and it was the one next to it, which is the federal court house.


Posed with my friend.


And we actually walked right in the middle of a shooting literally because we were told to get out of the way because they were filming and we were in the shot. It was for an episode of the show Oddessy.


Ended my night with a view!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates