Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Bendels and Library

My Friday night was spent at Henri Bendel and walking up 5th Ave. They have new Christmas products like snow globes, ornaments and special edition candles. My Saturday excursions will be posted tomorrow, holiday windows and Lord & Taylor.




This necklace definitely caught my eye, looked like many coins.



This is the exterior to Harry Winston with music, which is right next to Henri Bendel.


The next day I went to the New York Public Library for the first time, the main one by Bryant Park. I stood right where Jake Gyllenhaal's character stood for the movie The Day After Tomorrow and took a picture.


And as you can see, phone booths still exist here. It's a rare sight nowadays which is why I took a picture and I wasn't the only one.




I stayed there for a few hours, but was so hungry and had to find some food. I went to Panera Bread, but there were no seats so I came back to the library and sat outside, it was chilly.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates