Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Displays and Dresses

Later on Saturday night while walking near the New York Public Library, I came across the beautifully lite Lord & Taylor. I started snapping away pictures of their window displays and building, which also had music playing. I had never been inside this department store or even knew where it was located, but I had seen people with their shopping bags from there, never knew it was so big with many floors.



They had so many window displays, even some small ones, but didn't get any pictures of those and I was not the only one taking pictures that night.



This is of the same display, but different lighting.


It's the Chrismas mice getting everything ready for the upcoming holidays.


I started with the jewelry which I always love looking at and thought these Kate Spade pieces were gorgeous.


On one of the floors, which had the cocktail and evening dresses, had many on mannequins and I just started snapping away since I was unable to take any pictures of my Saturday outfit, but it was a repeat so no worries. I had to run out of the apartment and to the subway because I was running late for an appointment I had scheduled to meet with a school, which I might be attending in January if I'm still here or if I decide to stay.






I always love looking at the Christmas section of every place.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates