Thursday, November 20, 2014

January Temps in November

It was a very cold morning this Tuesday, the temperature dropped like 20 degrees from the night before, it was January temperatures in November. I dusted off my wool blend sweater top and wore it for this very cold day, along with many other layers, 2 camis, a long sleeve top and a vest.


Wool blend ivory sweater top from Victoria's Secret, camis from Forever 21, leggings from Duane Read, boots from justfab and coat was borrowed from my roommate.





Wore my blush pink Revlon lipstick, earrings were a gift and gloves from H&M.



I left the apartment without a scarf thinking this cowl neck would be enough, but I was so wrong! It was so cold and windy it literally hurt my face and was hard to breathe at times, so I had to go to H&M to get escape from the cold as well as getting a scarf, I bought my first infinity scarf and also some thick socks which have helped.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates