Monday, November 24, 2014

Checkered at Union

For my day off, I headed out with a friend I hadn't seen in a while even though she lives just 6 blocks from me, but our schedules have never coincided. She took me to Union Square, which I have never been too and it was nice. I'm learning to layer better since I don't have a ouch winter clothes and my other clothes are up north with my cousin. I will be heading up there for thanksgiving weekend and will bring back some more clothes.


Wore a long sleeve pink top from Hollister, checkered "top" from Kmart, cardigan from H&M, leggings from Duane Read and boots from justfab. Coat was the one borrowed from my roommate, but I no longer have one so now it's mine and scarf was a gift.




Had my Avon lipstick on, which matched these heart earrings my boss lent me while I work here.


My camis underneath were Forever 21.



And of course a picture of Union Square, the park area.


Just before we went inside the park, there was someone promoting an app by giving away free touchscreen gloves and $10 on the app with a code just for downloading the app. It was a win win for me since I already had the app, which is fever and I needed touchscreen gloves.


That day there were two girls doing interviews for a YouTube video regarding fashion and came up to us, we agreed to do it. They picked two good ones because my friend has bought most of her clothes in Italy and I have a fashion blog, which I did talk about. We provided our emails so they can send us the link when it is ready, hopefully I don't look bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates