Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Handbags at Union

Second part of my day off at Union Square, my friend and I went to some nearby stores. She had to leave for work not long after so I was on my own and first stop was DSW. On the windows by the entrance, I saw they had so many nice bags, so I started snapping away, some Anne Klein handbags.


Took this one for a friend since she says Vince Camuto leather is the best.


Didn't get close enough to these to know the brands.


This was the table of Ralph Lauren handbags and some Christmas colors.


Thought this was a great looking Calvin Klein bag.


The wall of clutches.


I was looking at the flats section and got a close up of a Vince Camuto flat.



Thought these were cute, together they spell out Love.


My next stop was Burlington Coat Factory, which was above DSW. This Betsy Johnson purse was so cute because it was tiny and a nice design.


I saw these pair of earrings and fell in love with them, which would be great for fall given the colors and then I saw the same design in other colors, which I also loved since I love blue, but are $1 more for some reason. Didn't buy either of them because I don't know which pair I want more.



And lastly was at Forever 21, trying to find my thanksgiving outfit. I knew I wanted wine colored, so after a very long search I finally found some dresses to try on. Second picture came out kind of blurry, but I took it quickly since there was a long line of people waiting for the dressing room.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates