Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Meeting at Wall Street

I had a business meeting on Monday on Wall Street, but could barely pay attention because a small crises presented itself. It was the warmest day of the season, spring weather and my boss lent me a nice designer jacket for me to wear that day. My boss took these and came up with the background and pose.



I wore black pants bought in Nicaragua, pink button up shirt from TJ Maxx, black and gold blazer from Forever 21 and Italian jacket borrowed from my boss.



Kept the arm candy simple because as always I was in a hurry and my diamond ring.



Didn't get a chance to take full outfit pictures just before leaving for the meeting when there was still daylight, so I took them when I came back which was at night because I had to deal with the crises.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates