Monday, December 1, 2014

Marshall's Trip (Part 1)

For my thanksgiving break which was from Wednesday evening up to last night, I headed up north to Accord to stay with my cousin and meeting new people. I went to Marshall's twice during that time and I took pictures of my findings. I started in the handbag section because there were so many choices.


Calvin Klein had its own table.


Found the same Betsey Johnson handbag I had seen at Burlington, but in another color.


Following the same color scheme, thought this was cute with a mini bag attached to the front.


A collection of furry bags.




This was a very nice Ralph Lauren red bag with blue handles and interior.


Found the perfect size crossbody to actually be able to carry my iPad and other things and still have room not like the Tommy Hilfiger one I bought which broke after 3 weeks of use and getting stuck on the iPad when I did carry it, but I wasn't so sure about the red color and looked for a black option.


I didn't find a black one, but I found a dark blue one, but it did not have the same look as the red one so I went with the red.


Lots of sparkle on evening bags and clutches and on scarfs.


So many pearls on this one.



Many many boots of course for this boot season.


Part 2 will be added tomorrow since there are so many pictures and findings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates