Thursday, November 6, 2014

Alexander Wang for H&M

I had marked my calendar for the Alexander Wang for H&M event since I have one within walking distance and I had seen the sign mentioning they would open at 8am. I arrived at 8:25am where they give you a colored wristband at the entrance of you will be shopping the line, they clap for you as you pass by then you head upstairs to wait in the very long line where I waited over an hour to get in and look for only 15 minutes.



They hand out special water bottles while waiting in line or when you exit, which is when I got it because I wasn't leaving without my bottle.


I saw many shoppers with the giant black Alexander Wang for H&M shopping bags, but when I went to the register, my purchase was put in an Alexander Wang drawstring backpack, which I needed so that was a nice treat!


I see many people with these boxes and wondered what they were and since I had plenty of time to spare in line, I looked online and saw they were keychains.


Loved the boxing gloves one since lately I've been watching the new Direct TV show Kingdom even though it's an MMA show and not boxing, but they use gloves to practice in the gym.


Now to find where to showcase them so they are visible, thinking maybe on my Tommy Hilfiger crossbody.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates