Thursday, January 23, 2014

Sunday Brunch

It was Sunday, the day I was going into the city to have brunch and walk around, so I needed some nice clothes and warm enough. I left around 12:25 pm and by the time I got there it was too late for brunch at The Palm Court in The Plaza hotel, so I went to The Plaza food hall and had tea with cheesecake.


Wearing a mustard colored coat from Priorities, skinny jeans, JustFab boots and Anne Klein satchel from Marshall's.



Some pictures came out blurry and would not come out clear no matter how many times I took them.


An ivory wool blend sweater from Victoria's Secret and a turquoise thermal from Aeropostale underneath, my favorite color. I was layered so well, I got hot at times.





Created a two color manicure with striped blue nails and glitter tipped white nails.


First checked out The Shops at Columbus Circle, which is the stop I got off on. View towards Central Park South.


One of the hallways at The Plaza.


Of course I couldn't be at The Plaza and not have a mimosa, since I missed brunch I was still in the mood for my mimosa and ordered one.


Walked over to Bergdorf Goodman since it was basically right next door from The Plaza. My first time there and found out that store was huge, seven floors.


Then walked over to Henri Bendel since the last time I was there was for an interview and didn't really look around.


Made my first purchase in store since the first was online for cyber Monday. They were having a 50% winter sale and got a pretty compact.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates