Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Red and Black

It was Saturday and I had the apartment all to myself all weekend. I had planned to go into the city in the morning and spend the day there, but my plans were deterred when it started lightly snowing and then became big flakes. It stopped when it was too late for me to go, so they were postponed for the next day.
I wasn't able to post this on Monday like I had planned since I had to run errands that day or Tuesday since I had an interview in the city early that morning and it was my cousin's kid's birthday so I was busy all day, not to mention there was a snowstorm since early morning.


Wore my other Express sweater, but in red, skinny jeans and my Call it Spring boots from JcPenney.



A black Betsey Johnson puff coat and New York crossbody bag given to me by my brother from one of his trips to the city.



The boot that were left behind when I was already almost at West Palm, but my cousin's husband decided to turn back so I could get them. They have definitely been useful up here.




I stayed in watching things on Netflix and wearing my new polar bear hat I just picked up from the post office that day, which was my Christmas present from my friend she ordered online.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates