Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Fashion Sketches

I took fashion for two years in high school and saved some of the projects I did like papers on designers and sketches. The sketches assignment was to create one casual everyday look and an evening look, I added extra touches to each to my looks.



For the casual look I did a red one shoulder top and Capri jeans with extra touches like the hairstyle, jewelry including an anklet and shoes.


For the evening look I created an ankle length pink dress with a deep v-neck where I added a broche. With added touches of hairstyle, jewelry and shoes again.


This was a fashion paper on monochromatic looks clipped from catalogs and magazines.


For a paper I did on designer Emilio Pucci, I got creative with his name on the cover page as he designed with many colors like that and my teacher took notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates