Thursday, December 3, 2015

Saturday Night Recreation

I was off last weekend, so my roommate and I took advantage of one of our days off to finally move in the new furniture we had gotten a few weeks ago. Since I've been working a lot and have been traveling, we haven't really had a chance to move everything until now. We had to take the things out of the old drawers, move out the old furniture, move the other furniture in the way, bring in the new furniture which was very heavy and put everything in the new drawers. After a long day of lifting, we deserved a night out, my roommate had invited me out for some drinks with another friend, I haven't had a social life in a very long time, so I agreed. I decided to recreate an outfit I had done, but didn't get that many pictures that time and it was an incomplete outfit, since it was the day my aunt dropped me off back at my place after staying over at her place.

Black top was a gift, pants from Delia's and booties from Sears.
Earrings were a gift, necklace came attached to a top from Rainbow, midi rings from H&M, bow ring from Henri Bendel and chain link bracelet from H&M.
It was a crazy night of dancing and free drinks, which was too much and I won't be doing again, but it felt so nice to dance again, it had been years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates