Monday, November 30, 2015

Black Friday Deals

It was the day after Thanksgiving, black Friday and it was the second day of my long weekend off.....very rare for me. I had stayed in, watching shows online and downloading things on my laptop, then my roommate suggested we do some black Friday shopping at Dadeland mall. We had first gone into the store Cotton, which is where I lost her, so of course during that time I went to get some macarons at Le Macaron. For the first time I got a box of 6, four Madagascar black vanilla, one coconut and one gingerbread. We found each other again at a Macy's and continued our looking around. We made out way to Bath and Body Works where they had a deal of buy 3 get 3 free, where we would get 3 items each and then pay for half each.

I got a full sized fragrance mist in "a thousand wishes", a small sized mist in "love and sunshine" as a present and a medium sized candle in "champagne toast".
I had first smelled a large candle called "mahogany balsam" that smelled amazing like man, which are the kind of scents I like. I tried to find other products with that same scent, but had no luck and when I went back to see the candle, it was gone. I was looking for other candles and once I smelled this one, it was a keeper.
I was in heaven again as I always am when I eat these macarons, expensive though, but worth it every once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates