Friday, November 27, 2015

Friendsgiving Outfit Changes

I was off from work on Thanksgiving day and it was going to be a day of being in the kitchen. I chose to have a daytime outfit while getting things ready for the sit down meal and socializing. I had just gotten back on Sunday from Nicaragua and worked Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday at Publix, which was non stop work and chaos since Thanksgiving was coming and it is a supermarket, I was exhausted and ready to unwind for my long weekend. 

My daytime outfit was Express shorts, The Limited top from TJ Maxx, belt from Sears, flats from Rainbow and finally the over the knee socks I had been looking for from H&M.
For my evening look, I wore a Forever 21 dress, black tights and Sears booties. It was a dress I had worn only once before for Christmas last year, but this time I made it more of a fall look with the tights and booties.
Stainless steel earrings were bought in Nicaragua, necklace from Forever 21, ring from Beya, watch and white bracelet from mini in the box, pearl bracelet from Miss A and bangle from Henri Bendel.
I made some hybrid sized cupcakes since the machine I have is standard size cupcakes, but all I had were mini sized liners, si they were, what my friend called "chubbs". They were pumpkin spice cupcakes.
I had planned on making pumpkin cheesecake, which was a recipe I had made only once and many years ago that I had really liked. So the day before when I got out of work, since I work in a supermarket, I did my ingredients shopping as well as my wine shopping since there was a buy one get one free deal for two 2.5 liter bottles. That same night, even though I was exhausted and my feet were killing me, I made the cheesecakes since they needed to be left overnight in the fridge as they are no bake cheesecakes. Overall, the night was a pretty good one, even though there was a little blip when the dogs ate half of the cupcakes I made.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates