Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Travel Outfits

It was my friend and mine's last day in Nicaragua and there was a lot to do, I had to get my hair done, my dad had class, my mom had a work meeting and we still had to finish packing after our night shower before the airport since it was a redeye flight. During the day I wore a non buttoned plaid shirt that I could take off while I was getting my hair done and also worked out well since I used it as an umbrella for my hair when we were walking around at night in the rain to print our boarding passes. Jeans from the Limited, black cami from Forever 21, plaid shirt from Rainbow as well as the sandals.

Earrings from mini in the box, necklace from Avon, ring from Henri Bendel, watch from mini in the box and bracelets from Miss A.
After 2 hours at the salon, which this was not the hair I asked for, not the color nor the hairstyle. I wanted to dye just my roots to even out my color and I wanted full waves and not curls that were only at the tip, but it was still nice. The curls didn't even last half a day and were fully straight by the time we were at the airport, my hair is so straight, it can't hold a curl.
My nighttime outfit was fully black as always, but sadly there was no time or lighting for full outfit pictures, just the jewelry since I finally wore these blue mini in the box earrings I bought in August. Ring from Beya, necklace was a gift, bracelets from Miss A and watch from mini in the box.
I wore my Sears booties and took this picture while waiting at the airport and starting the sleep deprivation since our flight left at 2:12am Nicaragua time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates