Friday, December 4, 2015

Winter Trips Shopping

I had my day off in the middle of the week on Wednesday and I just wanted to go to the dollar store to get a new razor since mine mysteriously went missing. There were so many cool things there and many Christmas things, so I got some presents and a little bit of decor for the new furniture in the room. Since there is a Ross in that same plaza, I thought I'd check it out before I go, I only went to look at things not buy and I ended up spending $85. I went out to buy just a razor for $1 and ended up spending just over $100, but it was gift shopping and I'm very happy with my new stuff. I bought a ticket for NC for Dec. 23 to the 28th, so I can spend my Christmas there and potentially planning a NY trip for next month.

I had seen these Tommy Hilfiger sweater tops and really liked them, I had seen the pink one first and really liked the soft pink color, which is the only shade of pink I like. Then I noticed the teal one and figured, why not get both.
Just trying it on, since I had to get a medium because there were no size small, but it was fine.
And now for the best purchase ever! I was looking through the size small section of one of the racks in the winter section to see of there was anything for my cold weather trips, once I laid my eyes on this cape, I fell in love and even more so with the price!
It's a Marchesa Voyage black cape with embroidered parrots, original price $595 for shopstyle, Ross price $25! Couldn't pass that up.
Got the size 6 as it was the smallest, no size 4 available, but it still worked.
I had looked online for this cape after I bought it to see if the price was accurate and it was. I don't know why Ross was selling it for such a low price because even on eBay I saw one for $150, nevertheless, I'm happy with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates