Monday, December 14, 2015

Bejeweled Blue

I had gone to Rainbow with my friend after work, since she came to stay over and she visited me while I was ending my shift at Publix. We went to look for Christmas gifts and I found some really pretty bejeweled sandals in different colors. I thought of one for a friend and one for me, when I saw the beautiful blue color, I knew I had to have it and I got it, the pair for the gift were in silver. The next day was one of my days off and I really wanted to wear my new sandals, so I added other blue accents. I put on this shirt that I hadn't worn in a very long time, not since before the weight loss and I was shocked when I put it on. The stretch waistband was very tight before and now it didn't even stretch at all.

Leggings from Charlotte Russe, top was a gift and new blue sandals from Rainbow.
Really love the blue in my new sandals, like a beautiful royal blue.
Blue earrings and necklace from Forever 21, watch from Target, pearl and blue bracelet from Miss A and white bracelet from mini in the box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates