Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Multiple Beauty Product Reviews

I've bought a few new beauty products and can now say a few things about them, which includes some Chanel, Revlon and e.l.f. I bought a Chanel lipstick to replace my discontinued color from years ago and the purchase came with a free sample of mascara, which I finally tried and I have to say I love! The mascara makes my lashes stand out more and of course the lipstick is heaven, I leave them for special occasions.

I first put on my lipstick and mascara for a boat trip with my friend and my parents I'm Nicaragua.
I had bought this mineral infused fave primer from e.l.f. as it was only $6 compared to the $15 primer I had been using from Sephora, which I did love, but it was just too much and I had to replace it too often. I thought if try this less expensive option to see if it was a better option and it was.
Works just as well as the $15 one amd it is lasting me longer, not to mention the price tag is better.
I was at CVS with my friend after work and we had checked what coupons we had on the coupon machine and a Revlon coupon was printed for $3 off with no minimum purchase, so I'd thought I could get a $3 product for free and I found this eyeshadow for $3.19. In the end it was 19 cents and I got it in a pretty light blue to add to my colors.
I tried it out 2 days later on my day off with another blue eyeshadow I have, Chanel mascara and lipstick with many blue accents in my outfit like my new bejeweled sandals, which is mentioned in my last post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates