Wednesday, December 16, 2015

A Little More Blue

Today is a day off for me and I am able to blog about today's outfit. Again I wanted to wear my new sparkly blue sandals, so I wore blue again for the rest of my outfit. I was planning to go to some stores for the rest of my Christmas shopping and also look around, last week I had decided I would go to Charming Charlie, which is at a plaza with a Marshall's, Nordtrom Rack, New York and Company and World of Beer. Then today I just decided to go to my nearby Walmart and find some home decor items and new jeans that actually fit, but as I was walking to the stop, I missed my bus and just went to CVS and Rainbow to kill some time until the next bus. While there I just decided I would stay at that plaza and then head home, left Walmart for another day. I looked round Rainbow for some gifts and new clothes for me, I found 2 thermal long sleeves for my upcoming NC trip, one in dark blue and the other in my color, black. I also found some jewelry for a friend and mini purse perfumes as gifts, there were also some other perfumes that would be great as gifts, but left it for next time. While I was shopping around, I thought I would go to the nail salon in this same plaza and see if I do some acrylics, which I have only done once and many many years ago.

Black skinny jeans from Walmart, black cami from Forever 21, blue poncho like top was a gift, but the tag says l.e.i. and sandals from Rainbow.


Necklace and earrings set was a gift and handmade, sterling silver freshwater pearl ring was a gift from my mother while I was in Nicaragua, watch from mini in the box, small pearl bracelet from Miss A, Henri Bendel bangle and bigger pearl bracelet was borrowed from my roommate.

Again I wore my new Revlon blue eyeshadow, but this time on the crease and blended with brown for a darker look.
I had liked the price for the acrylic nails so I decided to do them and they came out pretty nice. Will take some time to get used to though and will be difficult to work with them at the bakery, but I wanted to do them, since my natural nails were very broken and uneven, so I opted for this. Although I did realize when I got back home that it will be very difficult with putting on and taking off my contacts, lets hope for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates