Monday, December 21, 2015

Sunday Brunch in Miami

My roommate and another friend had made plans for Sunday brunch, I had to make sure I wasn't working before I could join them and I wasn't. I had only done brunch in NYC, so this is the only way I know how to dress for them which was a bit too fancy for Miami brunch, but I won't change it for anythig. We were having brunch at a place in Sunset called rok:brgr where they offer free mimosas for ladies from 10 am to 3pm......I ended up having too many and I suffered the next day at work, my shift started at 6am. My coworkers knew of my Sunday plans amd asked how it went, the whole day was all about mimosas, they just loved taking about it.

Peplum top was a gift, new skinny jeans from the new Forever 21 location in Town and Country, blue sandals from Rainbow, floppy hat from Old Navy and trapeze handbag bought in Nicaragua.
Earrings were a gift, freshwater pearl necklace from no more rack, new ring from Charming Charlie, watch from mini in the box, bracelets from Miss A and Chanel lipstick.
I was really loving my new ring and so was my roommate as she melt trying it on and took pictures with it. I also switched up my nails by added gold glitter polish to some of the nails.
Here we were, my roommate and I being twinsies with floppy hats as I lent her mine so we can match, toasting with our free mimosas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates