Thursday, December 24, 2015

Christmas Eve Plaid

It's Christmas eve and my first full day here in North Carolina. It's a lot warmer than I expected and hoped, so I had to wear a cooler shirt and since today is the warmest day of all the days I will be here, today's high is 77. It was a very hectic and non stop day yesterday with it being hair washing day, bus traveling to buy what I was going to take for my family up here, then going to work to drop off a Christmas present and say hello to everyone, finish packing, trying to eat and having a beer to try and cool down because it was very hot outside, but had to end up drinking it really fast because my Uber driver was here, repacking at the airport since I had just thrown things in there, switching shoes, checking in my luggage, but there were lines, rushing to my gate as boarding time had already happened and the plane was already full, but made it to my flight. While waiting in line for airport security, I saw a woman behind me in line that looked like Sissy Spacek as I could only see her profile, when she turned, it was definitely her. Would've been great to take a selfie with her as she was right next to me, but we were both in a hurry.

Skinny jeans from Forever 21, plaid shirt from Rainbow and booties from Sears.
My first time wearing my new jeans was for Sunday brunch and I tripped, fell on my knee and ripped them a bit sadly. I still have the bruise on my knee and it got worse, hard to kneel on.
Bracelets from Miss A, new ring from Charming Charlie, freshwater pearls necklace from no more rack and new ear jacket from Miss A.
This is the first time I bought an ear jacket and my first purchases from Miss A, they are actually really nice and I love that I can switch out the top earring for different looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates