Friday, December 25, 2015

Daytime Christmas Look in NC

My sister in law's family wouldn't be arriving until evening a Christmas day, so the festivities wouldn't be until nighttime. So, for the daytime, I had to wear something else in the meantime. Even though it was between 70 and 75 degrees today here in Wake Forest, I wanted to wear my hat and scarf. I stayed mostly indoors, so it was ok and this scarf isn't too hot.

Skinny jeans from Forever 21, black button down shirt from TJ Maxx, brand The Limited, booties from Sears, scarf from Charlotte Russe and hat from JCPenney.
This scarf is actually the same infinity scarf I brought last time, but since it's reversable, I wore the other side this time. One side plaid and the other side squared.
I wore this small belt since this shirt doesn't fit just like most of my clothes, which is from a dress bought at Marshall's.
Earrings were a gift, ring from Beya, watch from Guess, white bracelet from mini in the box and pearl bracelets from Miss A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates