Tuesday, December 29, 2015

First Christmas in NC

I had dressed casually for Christmas day, which was the previous post and went all out for my nighttime Christmas look because more family members were flying up that night. I had thought to wear a red and black midi skirt I have with a black top, it was even already in my carry on, but since I went to work to drop off a present, I thought I'd quickly check Rainbow. I had already seen this stripped skirt, which also came in black and white stripes, but I liked the white and gold for Christmas. There were only 2 left and the smallest size was a large, as I kept looking around the store, I found a small hanging on another spot, so I went with that one. I had thought also to wear my red lace crop top with it, but with all the rush, I forgot to pack it. I received two 3/4 sleeve tops as my present, which we opened on Christmas eve and they worked out perfectly.

Stripped cupcake skirt from Rainbow, new top from Nine West, faux fur coat from Burlington Coat Factory and booties from Payless.
Added some loose white glitter to my eyelids for a more festive look, more eyeliner and winged and matte red lipstick from e.l.f.
I had made my first purchase from Miss A and ordered many jewelry pieces which included these very Sparkly red earrings. Necklace came attached to a shirt from Rainbow, ring from Charming Charlie and bracelets from Miss A and mini in the box.
I was really loving the mostly white look with pops of red, so it was for the best that I left my red top.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates