Thursday, November 5, 2015

Posh Costume in Wake Forest

I had been looking for some sort of costume I could do while in NC. I had thought of doing "posh", which is a British term meaning upper-class or wealthy, I watch a lot of British shows and movies, so I've heard this word a lot. I had thought of wearing abother skirt, which was the pleated plaid one and I had gone to Rainbow after work to see what top I could wear with it to create my costume. I only saw two options, but one gave too much of a preppy schoolgirl look and the other was just a plain crew neck sweater top. That night I started playing dress up with what I had and luckily I found the perfect outfit without having to buy anything extra.


Wine colored cupcake skirt from Macy's, stripped button up shirt from the Limited bought at TJMaxx, blazer from Rainbow, booties from Sears and pearl headband from Beya.


I had forgotten to take a picture with my jewelry, so I took it at the end of the night after all the trick or treating. New earrings from Forever 21, ring from Beya, necklace from Forever 21 and the Swarovski crystals and freshwater pearls bracelet not visible is from Burlington Coat Factory.

It was just before we would all head out to the small neighborhood get together and the posh look needed to be completed with my sunglasses, which was hard to take since everyone was in front of me and making me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates