Friday, November 6, 2015

Wine Colored

It was my first full day in NC and I went all out. I paired my wine colored skinny pants with my new wine colored hat, new infinity scarf, new thermal and my sunglasses. It wasn't that cold of a day, so just this was fine. I went to the front yard where everyone was and they were in love with my look, my brother felt under dressed and my sister in law's mom kept saying I looked like a Barbie. She wanted to take pictures of me to send them to her mom, since she had mentioned to her about my outfit. I have yet to receive those pictures as there is also one with my brother. We would just be doing a few errands and seeing their new still under construction house, which was nice, especially my sister in law's closet, it's the size of a bedroom. We went to the supermarket to get some wine for the sangria and a few food items, I got some stares as my sister in law's mom mentioned to me, maybe I was a bit over dressed, but I really liked it and I wore it.

Skinny pants from Delia's, thermal top from JCPenney, hat from JCPenney as well, sunglasses from Sears as well as the booties and reversable infinity scarf from Charlotte Russe from this season.
I really was in love with this look and the great lighting to take the pictures was also amazing. The matte red lipstick is from e.l.f.
New pearl earrings from Forever 21, necklace and ring from Beya, necklace used as a bracelet was made by me, Zetram Designs.
My niece wanted to join the fun and pose like me and with me.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing post dear! I invite you to join a Giveaway on my blog:

    irenethayer.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow Us @soratemplates