Sunday, November 8, 2015

Button Down and Mustard

It would be another day of running errands and my last full day here in NC, sadly. We were looking at the house again, trying out the new mirrors they bought for the bathrooms. Later we went to BJ'S for some food snd for the Verizon retailer that's inside, then Home Goods to see other mirrors for my sister in law's mom's bathroom, she wasn't thrilled with any of the choices so my brother and his wife suggested the store At Home. We did a quick Hispanic supermarket stop then headed to that store, boy was that store huge, would need a few days to see it all. There was so much selection for many different things including the mirrors. I took advantage and found something to take to Nicaragua for my parent's house, since I'll be heading there for two weeks, I leave tomorrow the 9th, so I will do my best to try and keep posting.

I had first taken some pictures of my outfit in the bathroom then I added the green scarf and had to take new ones. New mustard skinny jeans from JCPenney, striped button up shirt from TJMaxx, brand The Limited and booties from Sears.
New earrings from Forever 21, new necklace from JCPenney and new ring from Beya.
I had bought this ring to wear specifically for this trip as well as the necklace, it was such a pretty ring not to take a picture of with my fall manicure and sangria.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates