Monday, November 9, 2015

From NC to FL in Red

The day had come, leaving North Carolina to go back to Miami. I had only brought 2 shirts to wear on this 4 day trip and the third shirt was the one for my costume, which I rolled up the sleeves for a different look. So when I first arrived in NC, I had some time before I would get picked up and I walked around the airport, that's when I went to the same store I had bought the last NC shirts and got 2 new ones, the red one for me and a blue one for my friend. If it wasn't for that buy, I'd have nothing to wear this day, I had to bring many things for the fam up here.

The leggings are from Charlotte Russe, shirt from Hudson News inside Raleigh/Durham airport and booties from Sears. I was very excited about my new shirt and had to recreate the picture I took with my first North Carolina shirt.
I used the headband from as a necklace again, which is from Beya, pearl earrings from Forever 21 and my matte red lipstick from e.l.f.
I had to throw on my blazer because it was a chilly morning and that was one less thing inside my carry on. And here I was ready to head out to the airport with my matching red carry on from Walmart and my Brittany Fuson luggage tag. The ring in the picture is the ring I lost at the airport when I landed in Miami, I had to use the bathroom and took it off to wash my hands and forgot it, I was already in baggage claim when I realized it.
My carry on had to be checked since I had the giant wall art I had bought from At Home and I had 3 pieces. It was much wider than my carry on, but worth it to bring it to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates