Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Trip Prep Shopping

It was the day after I had flown back from NC and my friend and I had to take advantage of this full day, since I was off to buy all the things for the upcoming Nicaragua trip. When it was time to pack, we were struggling with the weight limit and most of the things were for my parents. I actually had to get a second suitcase from my aunt because I would have to pay so much for being overweight that it was cheaper to just get a second suitcase. I see my parents as my kids, so I have to take them so many things. We went to the dollar store, supermarket, party city for my dad's American party we will throw for him and then we headed to the mall for some more shopping.

Olive skinny jeans from JCPenney, black cami from Forever 21, vest was a gift and sandals from Rainbow.
Earrings were a gift, necklace from Miss A, watch from mini in the box, stainless steel bracelet was a gift and bangle from Henri Bendel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates