Wednesday, November 11, 2015

New Chanel Lipstick

I've had a Chanel lipstick for years now that I really loved and have been wanting to replace with a new one, since it was low. Now it was definitely extremely low and wanted to take advantage that I worked at Macy's to get it. It was my last day of work before I would have the two events on Saturday and Sunday and flying out to Nicaragua for 2 weeks on Monday. I went on my break to the woman's Macy's, since at this mall it's two separate locations and asked for the color that was the most similar.

I had seen online at my register before starting my shift and this was one of the colors I had thought was most similar, 414 Sari Doré. That day I was wearing a black dress with pearls, which is what the woman wear that work for Chanel, so it looked like I worked for them. A customer even asked me where the men's department was. They gave me some free goodies with my purchase, foundation and mascara.
I had seen so many fashion illustrations of this Chanel lipstick and I finally have my own.
My old Chanel lipstick with the new one, it's a discontinued shade and the bottle design was also no longer made that way.
I have yet to try any of my Chanel products, I will post when I do.

1 comment:

  1. That lipstick looks amazing, I'm dying to get a Chanel lipstick

    ReplyDelete

Follow Us @soratemplates