Thursday, November 12, 2015

Black and White with Leaves

It was my first day back at work after having a week off and after coming back from NC, which felt very weird and it was also my second to last day working for Macy's. Which is why I've been pulling all the stops with my outfits, my last chance to dress up for work, since I have a uniform and have to wear a hair net for Publix. I've been wanting to wear this skirt for work for a while now, but haven't been able to find a top for it, I finally found this one, but it was still not the best choice for it and it also fits loose like the skirt and everything else in my closet minus the new things I've bought.

The black and white top is actually a peplum from Rainbow, skirt from Love Culture and boots from Sears.
I tend to go to the dressing room at work to take my pictures as they have full body mirrors.
New earrings from Forever 21, leaf necklace from JCPenney, both rings from Beya, watch, white bracelet and small pearls bracelet from mini in the box and large pearl bracelet was taken off the Elle Woods chihuahua stuffed animal that was bought when Blockbuster still existed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates