Friday, November 13, 2015

Little Black Dress

It was my last day working at Macy's and this was an outfit I'd been wanting to do for a while and wanted to leave for my last day. This was the outfit I was wearing when I got my Chanel lipstick and I mentioned in that post that this was the kind of outfit the Chanel employees would wear, all black with pearls. I was looking very Chanel and now I have my lipstick and mini mascara to look even more Chanel. My cousin would be picking me up after work for the weekend festivities, the one happening already when she picked me up was her dad's birthday, which was at a park, so I was definitely overdressed. Afterwards that same day, we would be doing the arts and crafts for the baby shower the next day on Sunday. My last day of work was the day I had to wake up at 5:30am after working until midnight the day before at Publix and not going to bed until 1am, thought I would be dead that day, but I was actually well rested.

Black dress from Target, which I only wore once last year for my first networking event in NYC and sandals from Rainbow.
I had really liked the pose on this picture, but hadn't noticed it came out blurry until much later and by then it was too late to retake it sadly.
I was taking this one before I started my shift, which was before the store opened and I taking it in my department of Guess, Diesel and Buffalo.
My toe was very injured since I had to carry my very overweight luggage on two buses and walk with it all the way to work, not easy.
Earrings were a gift, necklace from no more rack, which is now choxi, ring from Beya and pearl bracelets from Miss A.
The freshwater pearls necklace is actually a 13" long necklace made into a three row one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates