Monday, November 16, 2015

Baby Shower Stripes

My cousin's baby shower had finally come and it was the night before I would fly out to Nicaragua with my friend. I had stayed with her and her sister since all weekend since my other cousin had picked me up from work the day before at Macy's. I had just bought a new laptop and was trying to transfer everything from the mini laptop my friend was letting me borrow, so I wouldn't have to bring it, but there was no time and I was only able to transfer a few movies and download a few programs. I had to get dressed so fast and retouch my makeup, luckily I had already selected and separated the jewelry I would wear. When we got there we still had to set up and I was the photographer before the guests arrived to take pictures of the set up.

New dress from Macy's, faux fur cover from Burlington Coat Factory and booties from Sears.
New necklace and earrings from Forever 21, ring from Beya, black watch and white bracelet from mini in the box, gold chain bracelet from H&M and blue bracelet from Miss A.
I had made some cupcakes at Publix to bring for these weekend events, when my cousin saw them, she decided to keep them all for the shower. My manager had stepped out for her long break and that's when I decided I would make those cupcakes. There was only white buttercream, so I had to color it to a light blue then I looked around to see what I can use for decoration and picked these white chocolate, milk chocolate shapes and the striped chocolate sticks. Running around doing all this all alone there felt great, like this was my own bakery.....one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates