Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Coven Witch by Day

It was Halloween day here in North Carolina and the festivities wouldn't be until late afternoon. I wanted to wear my new stuff like the cape/poncho and the hat that I specifically bought for this trip. Since the day I had bought it, I tried it on and took pictures and sent some to my friend, she asked again what coven I was from. That day I was also wearing this amulet, so it made the witch outfit more complete. So for my daytime Halloween "costume" I would be a coven witch with her amulet.

Thermal blue long sleeve from JCPenney, leggings from Charlotte Russe, cape/poncho and hat from Old Navy, booties from Sears and sunglasses from Sears as well.
Earrings from New York and Company, ring from Beya, amulet necklace was a gift and bracelet from Henri Bendel.
While I was sitting in the kitchen, they were making sangria for a Halloween get together later that day. Here I was with my first, but that night I had like 6 glasses, even one while trick or treating because that's how it's done here, everyone walking around with their drink while their kids go door to door. I've never seen anything like that before, but here it is the norm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates