Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Fall Travel to NC

I was going to North Carolina for Halloween weekend to escape and see my family, I was leaving Thursday morning, October 29th. I had done some serious fall shopping and wanted to wear so many new things I could only wear in a place with those temperatures. Since this was my first trip in the fall, I thought I'd use one of my new Britney Fuson luggage tag and it looked great. I was flying American Airlines, my first time since 2011 and second one overall, it actually wasn't a bad flight and will most likely be traveling with them again if I decide to come back in December.

Striped top from Rainbow, olive green skinny jeans from JCPenney and booties from Sears.
Earrings were a gift, necklace came attached to a top from Rainbow, ring from Beya, silver bracelet from Mexico and green bracelet from Henri Bendel.
With so many fall leaves on the ground when I arrived, it was no question to take a picture on them.
My nephew really likes to play with my hair and he especially loves doing braids, just like last time, but this time I documented it. He actually isn't that bad with hair.
Flying somewhere over the east coast.
One of the trees in the front yard that is the culprit for all the leaves on the ground, very beautiful though.
All these different colored fall colors were just amazing, I had to take pictures of everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates