Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Schoolgirl Prep for Macy's

Since I will be leaving Macy's soon, I thought I would would pull all the stops on my outfits. For this day, I wore my pleated plaid skirt for a schoolgirl look, since it's not a black skirt, I have to wear black tights underneath, but that completed my look for fall. I paired it with a black top and pearls for a classy look and my earrings that had gone missing, which are one of my favorites. I received so many compliments on my little outfit, all my female coworkers loved my look and so many guys just gave me creepy stares, the whole schoolgirl look.

Plaid skirt was a gift from years ago, top was also a gift, booties from Sears and headband was a gift.
Earrings were a gift, which I think was from a flea market, ring from Beya and freshwater pearls necklace from no more rack, which is now Choxi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates