Monday, November 2, 2015

Royaled Blue

Another work day, another business outfit. Again since my cousin had brought one of my suitcases from NY, the skirt and the top were among the things in there, so I had new things to wear to create new outfits. Since the top is rather short and definitely too short for for work if I wore them with pants, it went great with my high waisted pencil skirt. Again I had arrived earlier to the mall and did some some shopping at JCPENNEY and of course took advantage of the full mirrors in the dressing room. I was buying some new colored skinny jeans in fall colors and some thermal long sleeves for my upcoming NC trip and was shocked to realize I now fit into a 5 when I really thought my size would be a 7, especially in skinny jeans, and these are juniors sizes.

The blue top was a gift, pencil skirt was bought years ago, cardigan from H&M and sandals from Rainbow.
Earrings from mini in the box, necklace was a gift, ring from Beya, blue bracelet from Miss A, other bracelet from Henri Bendel and watch from mini in the box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates