Friday, October 30, 2015

Coven Witch

I bought a new cape/poncho and hat and wanted to play around with them. I was working at Macy's that day and started trying them on with the clothes I had worn for work that day, which included that amulet necklace. I sent some of the pictures to my friend and she just kept asking what coven I was from, it was more true with that amulet. I had already gotten my first fall hat from JCPenney in burgandy, so this time I went for a tan colored one. Since I was doing a NC trip, I wanted to pull all the stops for my fall looks. I am currently here in NC and just wore my burgandy hat, the next one would be wearing this one.

 New cape/poncho and hat from Old Navy, lace black top from Wet Seal, amulet was a gift and new sunglasses from Sears.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates