Thursday, October 29, 2015

Penciled Chevron

I had asked my cousin to bring one of my suitcases I had left in NY since she was coming down to Miami. Among the things in that suitcase was this pencil skirt, which for some reason I never found the last time I was in upstate NY to bring some of my things, but luckily here it was. This was my first pencil skirt and it was a very high waisted one that used to fit tight on me, but of course now it's kind of loose like everything else, but since my hips stay the same no matter how thin I get, it was doable. I paired it with my chevron printed top I had only worn once before and it worked out well.

Chevron top from Macy's worn to work for Macy's, pencil skirt was bought many years ago, cardigan from H&M and sandals from Rainbow.
Earrings from New York and Company, ring from Beya, watch from mini in the box, pearl bracelets from Miss A and stainless steel bracelet was a gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates