Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Preppy Blue at Macy's

Lately I've been going more fashionable for work at Macy's especially since I finally got the right kind of booties I've been looking for. I hadn't worn this blue dress in a while, last time I wore it, I didn't have my black tights and had to wear it with leggings, which wasn't the same. This time I wore it with my black cardigan and different black boots. Macy's bathroom has a full length mirror and that's where I can take outfit pictures, but right when I took it, a woman walked out of her stall amd she came out in the shot. I had to get back to work, so I was unable to retake it.

The blue dress was a gift, cardigan from H&M, belt was taken from a peplum dress from Marshall's and since I walk a lot and take buses to go to work and also always arrive earlier, I wore flats and changed into the booties when I was going to start my shift. Since I have to be on my feet and walk all around the store as part of my job. Flats were from Rainbow.
Earrings from Claire's, pearl necklace was a gift, gold necklace from Saks, ring from Beya, pearl bracelet Miss A and gold bangles part of a set from New York and Company.
Got to wear my new sunglasses from Sears while waiting for the mall to open.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates